1) Sad, mushy, flavorless, middle-aged malaise.
2) Gross, burnt, disgusting veggies on borderline stale bread.
3) Scary to think someone would willingly buy that shit again.
4) Seething enragement for blowing 10 bucks on rancid breadcrumbs.
5) Complete shocked awe at not completely sucking for a change.
6) Full blown happiness attack because Frank’s Eggplant Parm is the bomb.
Your kid doesn’t eat dead animals.
Then, take them to Franks for their Eggplant Parm.
And let the fussy free attack ensue.
Frank for President.
Croton Fall’s finest has blessed us with an Eggplant Parm that’s the best of the rest.
And his pizza pies are phenomenal. Each bite is crackling sweet perfection.
Garlic Knots will center you again.
And your chakras will no longer feel more clogged than your freshman one hitter.
Let blast off time begin.
Tell Frank, Too Tall Jew sent you, Challah.
Thank you very much.